Friday 18 November 2011

Jill Stuart Illuminance Eyes 02 Fantastic Light Review and Swatch

I thought I'd go through my collection and swatch. I didn't have time to actually apply to the eye, but as you can see from the image below, I've already used my Jill Stuart Illuminance Eyes in 02 Fantastic Light quite a few times.


Like all Jill Stuart eye shadow palettes, the packaging is a beautiful silver case with the standard sponge applicator. The shadows are super glittery and fairly moist. They go on easily. They also have that delicate floral scent that all Jill Stuart beauty products have.

To be honest, this isn't one of my favourite palettes. I really love the quality of the shadow, it's just the colours that I don't totally love. Having said that, they are still really wearable colours. Sadly I think the peach is just not strong enough on my eyelid, and the pink is beautiful, but if you own any other JS palettes you have plenty of sparkly pinks.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...