Thursday 29 December 2011

Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar and Wild Honeysuckle lotions and gels

Bath & Body Works is a wonderful store full of so many different fragrances of soaps, body lotions, shower gels, and now even shampoos, conditioners, and air fresheners!

I've been a fan of Bath & Body Works since I was a wee kid, but now that I live in the UK, I do miss it. I admit to stocking piling the body lotion because I literally can't live without it! Over the years scents have come and gone and I thought I'd share my favourites today.



Honeysuckle. We had honeysuckle growing in my dad's garden when I was a kid, and I love love love the smell. I'm not sure if I love it so much because of the childhood association or not, but I adore it like no other scent. B&BW used to have a Honeysuckle lotion and shower gel that I started using in my early tweens, but sadly it has been discontinued long ago.

Every so often, B&BW rereleases some of their classic scents and I think it was maybe 5 years ago or more I last purchased a reissue of that classic Honeysuckle shower gel.



Luckily, I wasn't the only fan of Honeysuckle, because B&BW released another honeysuckle scent, Wild Honeysuckle several years ago. I used to be able to find it in the stores, but now it's only available online - so I guess it's not that popular (oh well!), and so now that I'm visiting the US for a couple weeks, I'm hoping to order me some!


My other favourite scent is Warm Vanilla Sugar, which they've had for years. I find it so light and delicious smelling that I can never resist it! I'm glad this one seems to be ever-popular and am excited to see they've even got shampoo and conditioner - I am totally tempted to try this!

Have you tried Bath & Body Works? What's your favourite scent?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...