Thursday 15 December 2011

Extra conditioning for shiny hair

There's nothing I love more than shiny, silky hair and sometimes our hair needs a bit of extra help in winter. With holiday parties non-stop, I'm sure you're all wanting to keep your locks as luxurious as possible, so I'm going to share a few of my favourite gloss and extra conditioning treatments.

Clairol ColourSeal Gloss


These little conditioning glosses by Clairol's Nice'n Easy are amazing value at 99p each, and available at Boots, Superdrug, and supermarkets across the UK. Although they claim to seal in the colour for your latest hair colouring treatment, I find they add a lovely gloss and condition to my hair regardless of when my last colour treatment was. There are 3 to choose from: radiant reds, beautiful brunettes, and brilliant blondes. I personally have used all 3, and have found as they are non-colour depositing, I'm not sure there's much harm in using the 'wrong' shade. Each 30mL tube contains 3 usages, recommended weekly. I highly recommend these if you'd like to add a bit of shine to your hair.


Schwarzkopf Professional BlondMe Shine Moisture Mask



When I had pale blonde hair, I loved to use products from Schwarzkopf Professional's BlondMe range. Shine Moisture Mask promises prism shine technology and micro nourishing ingredients and boy does it deliver! Bleach can be pretty harsh on your hair, and I found this conditioner to really make my light blonde hair shine. The only downside to this, is that it can be hard to hunt down and fairly expensive (£10-£12), but it comes in a large tube  (150mL) that will last awhile.



Fekkai Salon Glaze



This is the most expensive of my conditioners, but it's lovely when you feel like splurging on yourself! It gives the result of a professional glossing treatment at home and retails for $28.00 USD (includes S&H) or £24.00 in the UK  for 150mL of product. I love this stuff, but it is pricey, so use sparingly!

No girl should be caught with gorgeous locks! Do you use any shine treatments?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...