Monday 12 December 2011

Jill Stuart Illuminance Eyes 08 Dazzling Moon Review and Swatch

When Jill Stuart released 08 Dazzling Moon in the Illuminance Eyes range, I wasn't totally ready to take the dive. Eyeshadow palettes from Jill Stuart are usually in shades of pinks, so anything not pink piques my interest. I did however have a blue/aqua palette from the first eye shadow palette series that I bought because it was blue, but then actually didn't love the colours enough to wear ¬_¬ So when Dazzling Moon came out I wasn't sure if it was a blue palette or a purple palette. I finally made the plunge and I'd say it's a purple-blue palette.


It's definitely more purple than blue. I'd describe the colours from left to right as: 
  • cool light purple silver
  • cool lilac
  • purple blue (yes, it's blue, but is so cool it's almost purple) 
  • navy 



I'm really glad I went for this palette. The colours are just lovely and tonnes of sparkle, which I love. Another wonderful product from Jill Stuart. 

How is everyone's Christmas shopping coming along? Feels like December is just flying by! 

1 comment:

  1. Love all the sparklies in the swatching. So glad you swatched them because it really does look different than in the pretty box.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...