Monday 19 December 2011

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencils Review



I was recently asked if I had any eye liner pencils which prompted me to actually go through my collection to see what I have. I have to say that I'm not that keen on eye liner pencils. I usually prefer powder, cream, or liquid liner because I find pencil difficult to glide onto my eye lids. It's also a sensitive area that I don't want to irritate. Of course, having said that, I do have a preferred eye liner pencil, which is Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil. 

24/7 Glide On Eye Pencils are currently available in 22 shades and retail for $18 USD or £13.00 UK. I have 5 in my stash at the moment (colour descriptions are from Urban Decay's website):
  • Lucky (brilliant deep copper)
  • Bourbon (brown with teeny gold glitter)
  • Lust (deep purple with subtle silver sparkle)
  • Deviant (bold blue)
  • Covet (peacock green)

From left to right: Lucky, Bourbon, Lust, Deviant, and Covet

There's lots to love about these eye pencils. They are soft and smooth, you can smudge them if you need to, but once they're set they're waterproof. They are also cruelty-free (not tested on animals). It's hard to find any negatives about these eye liners. 

Since I tend to go for the bold colours before the basics, yep, I'm just weird like that, I am still lusting after Zero (zealous black), but as I already have MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack (cream) and Lunasol Noble Shade Liner in 01 Noble Black (liquid), I haven't really felt the need for another black. 

My favourite of the bunch? Lucky, hands down. It's perfect for a natural look. 

2 comments:

  1. Those are on my "to try" list. I always hesitate because people say waterproof but it might not be. I have watery eyes so I need real waterproof. I will bump these up on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They claim to be waterproof, but I don't have any problems with them... gives me an idea of something I can get for you ^.^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...