Wednesday 29 February 2012

Kleenex more than tissues: Facial Cleansing Wipes

On my last visit to Superdrug, I spotted these facial cleansing wipes from Kleenex that I hadn't seen before.


There are 24 wipes in a pack for £3.00 (altho there is a special at Superdrug for £1.49 each at the moment).

I still buy Kleenex tissues, so thought the quality of these must be of similar quality. I quite like the wipes. They seem a bit thicker than other wipes I've tried, and they have a very clean almost not there scent. I have found them to be gentle on my skin and I will definitely buy these again when I run out.



I'm also curious about the rest of the range that Kleenex has launched. Besides the facial cleansing wipes there are also: Eye Makeup Removal Wipes, Facial Cloths, and Shine Absorption Sheets.

Have you tried any of the new Kleenex range? What did you think?

2 comments:

  1. These are my new favourite wipes, they really suit my skin. I also really like the facial cloths!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like them too! I hope they're here to stay!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...