Monday 5 March 2012

Sparkling Rings from Dreamy Rings

Nothing makes a girl sparkle like a gem on her finger!

Yeah, okay, I don't totally mean that, but I do love a pretty and simple ring, which is why I'm sharing my latest purchase from Dreamy Rings on Etsy.



I got this lovely sapphire heart stone set in silver ring made in my size and I love it!

I have to admit that I'm really partial to heart-rings. My most cherished ring is a heart-cut of my birth stone set in gold, which I've had since I was 14 years old! Dreamy Rings has such a selection, it made my choice difficult! I would love to have tons, but realistically I'll only wear one at a time, so dangerous. But I've already ordered a second ring from here and can't wait for it to arrive.

Prices range from $30 to $770 USD, so there should be something for any budget. I really appreciate the sizing option as no one ever stocks my size, so anytime I've ever bought a ring I've always had to get it resized.

Here is a small selection of some of the gorgeous offerings at Dreamy Rings. Aren't they lovely?

2 comments:

  1. That's gorgeous. Very dainty and aren't sapphires beautiful. My late mother's engagement ring was a sapphire with a diamond on either side. You don't see settings like that any more. Everyone seems to want diamonds, overlooking how attractive semi precious stones are in a ring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mother's ring sounds beautiful. Yeah, I have nothing against diamonds, but honestly it's more about what the ring symbolizes and those semi precious stones are just as beautiful to me too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...