Friday 27 April 2012

Confessions of a fangirl, Hyde from L'Arc~en~Ciel and I have the same hat!

On 11th April, I went to see L'Arc~en~Ciel in London. It was a dream come true. I love love loved them during my teenage years and early 20s, and always dreamed of seeing them live. Of course, I dreamed that would happen someday in an arena in Japan... never thought it would be a club in London!

They were so close it was amazing. After the performance, I was tempted to follow them to Paris for their next concert, but my credit card bill arrived at that very moment and brought me back to a different reality. But it was when I saw some pics from their live in Paris that I discovered this photo (not mine btw) and much to my joy I found that I have the same hat as Hyde. :D  Epic fangirl moment.



Yep, that's the hat in all it's glory on Hyde's head.

I'm sorry I haven't blogged in awhile. I've been unbelievably busy, but I will be back soon.

I will leave you with another L'arc clip - Ophelia, where Hyde plays the sax as well as sings :) because I think music is another form of beauty. Enjoy!



2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a good time. And boo to the credit card bill.

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah, paying the bills is never fun, but I sure enjoyed spending, lol. x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...