Monday 9 April 2012

Protect & Perfect? Yes, please, Boots No7 Skincare

I know that it may not be news, but I wanted to share my favourite skincare products from the Boots No7 skincare range: 

 


I actually bought these 3 just before Christmas and have to say that my winter skin has really loved this trio!

Honestly I use the Intense Beauty Serum religiously, and try to remember to use the Day Cream. I usually completely forget about the Night Cream. That's not true, I don't forget, I've just been really lazy at night before bed.

While the creams are amazing, the Beauty Serum is what I've been most impressed with. I know I'm not the first, but it has really won me over. Those five little pumps each morning after washing my face make all the difference. I've already bought myself a refill and am halfway through it. I prefer it in the glass bottle with the pump top, but it also comes in a squeeze tube - same amount of product and same price (not really sure why they do that!?)

Using the serum, I have really noticed a glowing difference in my skin, that I can only put down to using this product. It's amazing and I whole-hardheartedly recommend it.

Then completely not related...

There's going to be a Rurouni Kenshin / るろうに剣心 (also known as Samurai X) movie this summer in Japan! Sounds great. Here's a trailer with English subtitles. Are you excited too?


4 comments:

  1. I am SO GLAD you love it!!!! <3 And I agree, that serum really makes a diff too. The whole Boots no 7 line is just awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, yep, so in love with it!! Just wish it wasn't so pricey, but compared to high-end brands, it's reasonable.

      Delete
  2. I love the Lift & Luminate day cream and eye cream from No7. I was really pleased to find out the L&L serum is being re-introduced this week too. I'm not a fan of this line's cosmetics, a few things are good in it. But they do know their stuff with the skincare.

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I tried some no7 skincare years ago and wasn't too impressed... it was the cheapest one tho, but so far I'm very happy and impressed. I'll keep using the skincare products! x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...