Thursday 27 September 2012

L'Oreal Casting Creme Gloss 810 Pearl Blonde Review

I know it's been ages since I bought it, but I finally got around to trying the L'Oreal Casting Creme Gloss in 810 Pearl Blonde.

The product promises 'super soft' and 'super glossy' hair in this no ammonia hair colourant that washes out in 28 shampoos.

Here's what I found.

I followed the instructions for already-coloured hair as I really wanted to disguise my roots a bit before I get my hair professionally done again. This meant leaving the mixture on my roots for 15 minutes, then adding the rest of the hair for the remaining 5 minutes. So the whole process is 20 minutes total.



The packaging and instructions were clear and easy to follow. The gloves were decent quality, coming in a little plastic tube. Easy-peasy.

The results...



After rinsing the first time, the tips felt a bit dry, but honestly I've not had my hair feel like this, well ever! Okay, that's not true. I found my hair felt like this when I was using TRESemmé Split Remedy Shampoo and Conditioner. Days later my hair still feels heavy and sticky. My hair has never felt like this before.  I know my hair looks shiny in the picture above, but it didn't feel soft!

It did work for disguising my roots though. So I guess it wasn't a total loss.

So no, I would not recommend this AT ALL. While the colour isn't too different from that on the box, it has absolutely wrecked my hair. It's been a week and even with intense conditioning, my hair still feels heavy, greasy, and yucky. I would avoid this at all costs.

Have you had better luck with L'Oreal Casting Creme Gloss?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...