Wednesday 9 January 2013

Blair Waldorf Fashion Inspiration: Spotlight on Valentino

Okay, so Gossip Girl is over which means I can't look forward to seeing what Blair is wearing each week. How will I survive? Yeah, it's going to be tough, but hopefully over the years I've managed to pick up a thing or two regarding her taste. Today I wanted to focus on some gorgeous pieces from Valentino that I think Blair would whole-heartily approve of.


Valentino Lace-Bodice Organza Dress $3290 US


This is such a gorgeous feminine dress for Spring 2013. I love the delicate lace around the upper body with the elegant poof skirt and bow tying the waist in. I would probably pair this dress with a pair of dark green tights and some colour pop patent kitten heels in yellow, pink, or purple. Available to pre-order at Neiman Marcus.



Valentino Floral-Lace Point d'Esprit Dress $5790 US


Another lace dress! Yes, lace is featuring prominently this spring! You can never go wrong with monochrome and you can add literally any colour to make it pop. Dress it up or down depending on the occasion  this is such a versatile piece. Available now at Neiman Marcus.





RED Valentino Square-Neck Drop-Waist Floral Dress $795 US


I love the fitted bodice and poof skirt here. Although, I do wonder if you have cleavage what happens, it really looks like it would accommodate that, however maybe that's not a concern for everyone! Available now (along with matching cardigan) at Neiman Marcus.




RED Valentino Bow-Print Faille Dress $695 US

I love this bow-print! RED Valentino have also released a skirt and another dress (poofy skirt with spaghetti straps). I'm melting with how much I love this pattern. Available for preorder at Neiman Marcus.




RED Valentino Striped Tricotine Dress $795 US

So lovely and I also saw this somewhere in navy and black at Nordstrom which I think I love even more. Now available (with matching cardigan) at Neiman Marcus.


Well, what do you think, Blair?



Although most of these are out of my budget, sadly, you can't blame a girl for dreaming right? Besides, I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for when cheaper versions of these looks hit the high street!

Did any of these catch your eye?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...