Monday 18 February 2013

Valentino Exhibit in London

Lately I've had a lot of love for Valentino and RED Valentino designs, especially the feminine and girlish dresses, tops, skirts, and coats. Soooo... I was really excited to find out that there is currently a major exhibition about the man behind the beauties that we've all come to know and love going on in London.



 Valentino: Master of Couture is at Somerset House until the 3rd March 2013 and tickets are £12.50 (or £9 concessions).

The exhibition is divided into three parts. The first features photographs from Valentino's private collection. The second section is what has my heart pounding though. 130 Valentino haute coutre designs all in one place for you to walk through on a catwalk. Eeeeeeee. See, I can't hide my excitement. And the last part features a behind the scenes of the making of Princess Marie Chantal of Greece's wedding dress.

What a great way to spend an afternoon! I'll have to make sure I get myself to London before it's over. Have you been yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...