Monday 15 April 2013

Spending ban on makeup and clothes

Okay, so I haven't really mentioned it before, but I've sorta been on a make-up spending ban since Christmas. It's already April, so I've made it 3 whole months without buying any makeup. That's actually really impressive for me.

Well, it's also a good thing, as I'm beyond broke. Boo to that obviously ¬_¬

What I haven't been so good about is spending money on clothes. >_<

I have to admit that I have 3 closets full of clothes. Sorry, this is turning into a clothes horders anonymous meeting or something. Ok, ok, ok, I actually have 4 closets *bursts into tears* but only if count the one at my mom's house. Yes, I think you're never too old to keep stuff at your parents (especially if they don't box it up and throw it away *gulp*).



But anyways, the point is, that I have many clothes. I do not need more, yet for some reason I keep on buying. Hrm. So I am going to make it official, that I will be on a clothes spending ban for the next 3 months.



Some of my closets are more organized than others...

Can I make it that long? Umm.. I'm honestly not sure.

But let's see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...