Tuesday 21 May 2013

Fashion Inspiration: Zoey Deschanel

I know I'm not the only one to have a massive girl crush on Zoey Deschanel, but I'm also really into her wardrobe. Like seriously.

Here some shots of her for inspiration, and yes, quite a few are from New Girl. I love that show, don't you?

I love how Zoey dresses really feminine and girly. It's a style that I definitely go for when I get dressed. I only wish I had access to some of her clothes and budget! :)

 
I love this dress! I have many similar, but none exactly, lol, and I still really want it!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

To get this look yourself, pair a smart or frilly top with a feminine and girly bottom. I'd recommend a puffed out skirt with a bow-tie blouse, or better yet, a one-piece dress made for an hour glass (puffy or pleated full skirt with a fitted waist and top) paired with a colour-popping cardigan. Lovely!

1 comment:

  1. I love her choice of dress style. That blue one especially is pretty.

    Ali

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...